Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Pandora one on my computer is fine - I love it - but I have

Customer Question

Pandora one on my computer is fine - I love it - but I have also been an avid listener on my UE speaker through my iPhone. Today while listening to Pandora one, through my iPhone it just quit. Now when I tap the Pandora app it just goes to a pulsating "P". Doesn't seem to respond to anything I do - no music - nothing. What needs to happen here?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: Not my machine - My iPhone SE or ES - it preceded the 7 models. Its running on OS10.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: About 3 or 4 weeks ago I installed the OS10 operating system.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Lets try a three step process here, and this should fix the issue.

First, tap and hold the pandora app on your iphone till it begins to wiggle, then drag it to the trash.

Next, press and hold the sleep / wake and the home button on the iphone for 15 seconds until it turns off, and then back on.

Finally, go to the app store and download and reinstall the pandora app.. Once installed, open it and sign into your account.. Hopefully, all should be well at this point.

If you get stuck at any point please send a detailed reply letting me know what happened so I can assist you further. Otherwise, if all works out please remember to return here and click and submit a 5 star rating to show I was able to assist you.

Thank you,

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied. If you do not submit a rating, I am in no way credited for my time. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.