Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My windows 10 ,levovo jut a minute ago started to flicker

Customer Question

My windows 10 ,levovo jut a minute ago started to flicker making watching impossible. I went to I explorer and a message came up saying Ordinal 9 could not be located in the dynamic library. When iI retained the message the flickering stoped allowing me to axcess just answers. Ideas??
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

Hi Bill. My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Is your screen flickering only when you are watching a movie? What program are you using to view movies?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

It flickers on all netflex movies and usually on just answer.I switched to bing to reach you so far its held without flickering but its not fixed for cedrtain

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

Thank you Bill for that further information. There could be a number of problems causing this. Since it doesn't happen on Bing and does on other browsers (Google, I assume), there may be a browser add-on that is causing trouble. If the problem recurs. I suggest cleaning the Google history and taking a look at all Google Chrome extensions that are installed, removing any that are unnecessary and/or potentially problematic. As a last resort we can reset all Google Chrome settings to default settings. Please let me know if the problem recurs. If so, I will provide detailed step by step directions for completing the troubleshooting steps that I mentioned.