Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I need to reclaim my google voice phone number that just

Customer Question

Hi Andy. I need to reclaim my google voice phone number that just recently expired but I am a tech dinosaur and don't know how to do it.
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: I don't have a computer question....I need to reclaim my googel voice phone number that just recently expired but I am a tech dinosaur and don't know how to do it. My email is [email protected] com
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: google voice (of course)
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: What expert....??? I need to reclaim a phone number.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 month ago.
  1. Go to http://www.google.com/voice and sign in to the Google Account associated with your reclaimed Google Voice number.
  2. Select Get a Google Voice Number from the left side of your Google Voice inbox or from the Phones tab of your Google Voice Settings.
  3. A dialogue box will appear. Please enter your former Google Voice number and click search. When your number appears, select it as your new Google Voice number. This number will only show up as available to you. And, in order to see the number in the search results, you must be signed in to the Google Account associated with the number you would like to reclaim.

You will have 30 days after your number has been reclaimed to complete this process.

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 month ago.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 month ago.

Has everything worked out please?

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 month ago.

Do you still need help please?