Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I cant get my savin C9120 copier to scan and send things to

Customer Question

Hi I cant get my savin C9120 copier to scan and send things to my computer. I can get it to print thing for my computer wirelessly, but it wont scan and send to my drive like it use to.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 7 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 7 months ago.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, have you changed computers recently, or upgraded your computer to a new version of windows?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hey Dustin, Im using windows 7. no I have not changed my computer.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
should I check my driver?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hello?
Expert:  Dustin replied 7 months ago.

My apologies for the delay in getting back to you.. You caught me right at lunch time. Ive just sat back down at my desk

Expert:  Dustin replied 7 months ago.

Ok, if you open windows fax and scan on your windows 7 machine. And try to scan, can you scan from the computer? ( from the Savin machine )