Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Got an notice, that my computer info, may have been leaked,,

Customer Question

Got an notice, that my computer info, may have been leaked,, EVERY night ,, I have to call for phone verification, to get into my -- email !!
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: Lenova-- do not know the model, and I am on Windows 10, so I was told !!
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: had service 2-3 weeks ago,, I do not touch Lenova, !! They install stuff, on my computer, that is BAD !!!!
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That is it !! I am tired of calling literally " every evening, for a phone code !!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 2 months ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** and I will try to help you as quick possible.

This sounds like a scam and like you might have a virus on your Lenovo. I can fix that up for you if you wish. Would you agree for a remote-assistance so that I can solve the problem directly at your machine?

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Dear Client,

I am looking forward to your feedback, so that I can help you to resolve your problem to your satisfaction. Thank you very much and best regards, Lorenz Vauck
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Let me know when you could be online?