Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My asus has been saying "working on updates 100% complete

Customer Question

My asus has been saying "working on updates 100% complete don't turn off your computer" for days! Every time I try to use it!
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Asus? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: Windows 8 - where would I find the model #
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Not of my own choice - this just happens sometimes when I'm ready to close it down.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 4 months ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** and I will try to help you as quick possible.

Are you able to access your Windows 8 right now or does this already happen when you boot it?

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I went to another source because this source said for $5 that will be reimbursed, I could speak to someone. So, when I went to pay that with paypal, it said $40 was taken from my account! Then, when I came back to continue my questions, they wanted me to sign up for a free trial monthly, but when I clicked the next button, it said $50 per month! So, that is why I clicked off and went to a free source which met my need! By the way, I'd like to have that $40 back!

I´ve informed customer support about this. Thank you very much.