Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Second opinion] - i have a Toshiba Satellite C655 laptop

Customer Question

Second opinion] - i have a Toshiba Satellite C655 laptop that crashed because of a Microsoft download of Windows 10. When I try to access the laptop I get a message that the computer had an unexpected error and that Windows instalation cannot proceed. It then says to install Windows click ok to restart the computer, and then restart the installation. When I do this, it returns to the same message. What do I need to do to get this fixed?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Tim replied 4 months ago.

Hey Sheila, I'm Tim....this is a problem, windows 10 upgrade fails. which is not uncommon, it happens quite often. Unless this is a new computer you can return, you will need to either have your data recovered and buy (89.00) a new copy of windows 10, and have it reset.