Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I use a iMac desk top. My default home page is My Yahoo. My

Customer Question

I use a iMac desk top. My default home page is My Yahoo. My home page opens on FireFox and I am able to get all my bookmarks and toolbar bookmarks except one. I can get my mail and everything else.Yahoo Finance
When I try to access this page I get a message I believe is from Firefox saying that it does now have a proper certificate. I can't seem to acces this page.I can get it on my phone and tablet just not on FireFox on my home computer. Please help since I rely on this page alot.
Craig
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

Hi there Craig and welcome

Can you click on my link below please

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/refresh-firefox-reset-add-ons-and-settings

Click on refresh Firefox

Let it complete and tell me if you can now access it please

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.