Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Pearl -- I have an issue with my 12-month subscription to

Customer Question

Hi, Pearl -- I have an issue with my 12-month subscription to Pogo.com...can you help? Thanks.
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: My main computer at home is an ASUS windows desktop. I'm at a friend's house now, using a Toshiba laptop. However...several days ago, I signed up for a $33.99 subscription. I think that was when I used Internet Explorer to play Pogo Hi Stakes Pool, which requires JAVA...anyway, here i am now, and with no debit on my bank statement...and still not a member...it keeps asking me on the pogo welcome page to become a member....then, when I try to get a NEW SUBSCRIPTION, IT WONT LET ME BECAUSE IT SAYS SOMETHING LIKE MY SCREEN NAME OR EMAIL ADDRESS OR SOMETHING IS IN CONFLICT..ALREADY ON FILE WITH 'SOMEONE ELSE?????'
JA: Then cancel your membership on the My Questions page. Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: 33.99...SORRY
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: tHANKS,, NUMBER ONE: EXACTLY HOW/WHERE DO i CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP ON THE MY QUESTIONS PAGE...WHERE IS THE MY QUESTIONS PAGE...THEN WE CAN GET TO THE SECOND QUESTION ABOUT INSTALLING UPDATES...I HAVE NO IDEA IF I HAVE INSTALLED ANY UPDATES....I MEAN,,,UPDATES TO WHAT????
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Do you want to cancel pogo account or you want to check if your account is active or not?