Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

How to connect HP Pavilion p6157c PC to a hp w2338 h

Customer Question

How to connect HP Pavilion p6157c PC to a hp w2338 h monitor?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your HP? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: I am not sure if this is the model number but it shows this on the side AMD Phenom x4 9650 Processor and the system I am using Windows 7. I am 85 years old so have difficulty setting it up after I moved it from an office I had in a bank where it was working good. I failed to mark the cords as to where they should be connected to the monitor and computer. When I purchased it, it had Vista but I upgraded it to Windows 7.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. All I would really need is a diagram as to how to connect the cords to each one. I believe I have the correct cords.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Expert:  Michelle replied 4 months ago.

you have hdmi, and vga ports at the back of the monitor, on which port do you want to connect.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am not interested in purchasing Tech Support. I was told it was going to cost me only $5.00 to get my question answered. I gave the person I spoke to my Credit Card number and she said it had gone through. Please do not charge anymore to my account. I will figure on how to make the connections I asked about. As I mentioned I am 85 years old and it is 10:00 PM here in Wahoo, Nebraska and I must get to bed. If you need to call me please call me tomorrow after 9:00 AM at my home phone(###) ###-####or e-mail me at***@******.***. Thank you very much!
Expert:  Michelle replied 4 months ago.

I am sorry i have no idea about billing you can call customer care for the same. For tech support i am there to help you and fix the problem you have posted.