Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My e mail work, yahoo, no, i know, its virus, sombaty thak

Customer Question

my e mail don work
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: yahoo
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i don know, its virus , sombaty thak me people hack too , i dont know
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 1 month ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** and I will try to help you as quick possible.

When you say that it does not work, what exact error are you receiving? Are you able to login to your yahoo email account at all? I am trying to understand your problem fully at first.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
my email dont open , dont know what happen

Thank you for letting me know, maybe it would be a good idea if I take a look at your computer remotely? Is it a Windows PC or a Macintosh?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
no sr eally cant no do it, i will tray later
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
thank you sr.

Thank you for your reply, I am asking for this because I do not understand the exact problem you are having and you can´t seem to describe it either. By accessing your computer, I can quickly see what is going on and resolve the problem for you. Why would you not be interested in this solution? Just wondering....

You do not heave to fear anything, I am professional and doing this since 17 years day in and day out. Additionally JustAnswer is A+ rated with the BBB, see:

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403/

I will have no more access to your computer after we´ve finished, but instead it would allow me to see your problem and where it is really coming from and the resolve it for you.

Thank you very much,

Lorenz Vauck

Are you still there? I would really like to help you and look forward to your reply. Thank you very much.

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Let me know when you could be online?