Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am trying to recover access to my gmail account. Even when

Customer Question

I am trying to recover access to my gmail account. Even when I put in information I have use it syas I have not put in valid email addresses. I ams so unble to anything with this is it possible to start all over again with an email that works for me?
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: Since the day I started it a few years ago. ait stopped working almost immediately because it didn't recognise my password ***** so I don't have any information in there to be validated.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: My computer has been rebooted and I cant make head or tail of anything.I am very unhappy about the whole process. Originally the updates had stopped but now they seem to work.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I spoke to Tiffany
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 6 months ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** and I will try to help you as quick possible.

I am sorry to hear about your issue with GMail. Would you like that we setup a new email address for you together instead, is it that what you are looking for? Are you on Windows or Mac OS ?

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am happy to have a new email with Microsoft. I am on Windows.

Thank you for letting me know. Can you login fine to Windows? Because if so, we could do a remote-assistance where I help you directly at your computer and fix it all up for you while you can watch. Is this something that would be helpful to you?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
sorry I will have to stop because I cant afford this.

What exactly do you mean? Do you mean the remote-assistance?

If you tell me how much you can afford for the remote-assistance, I can offer it to you at that price (but can´t go lower than $5 though), that is no problem and I understand. Just name a price you can afford and I will do it for you at that price since you seem to be a good person and I would really like to help you with your issue. Thank you and just let me know and we can get started.

Are you still there? I would really like to help you and look forward to your reply. Thank you very much.

Expert:  Michelle replied 6 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Let me know when you could be online?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am not happy with the outcome- nothing has changed and all you did was take my money. Sorry I don't want any more help. Please return my money.