Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am suddenly unable to send my emails. The message I get is

Customer Question

I am suddenly unable to send my emails. The message I get is I need to check if my outgoing
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: Sorry, I wasn't finished with my message. I received a message saying I needed to check and see if my outgoing server (SMTP) is correct because it said my email could not be sent for unknown reasons. HELP! i DON'T KNOW WHAT WOULD BE CORRECT IF i EVEN COULD FIND WHERE THE SETTING WERE LOCATED!!
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes. I tried to set up an Uber account and I booked a cab to the airport with a company called Wingz and had to change a password. I think i GOT THINGS ALL MIXED UP. WE HAVE OUR REGULAR EMAIL***@******.*** but somehow it is linked to the gmail address***@******.*** whose password ***** couldn't remember. I also couldn't remember how to get to my password *****
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think I have a virus or something with my Mozilla Thunderbird email account. It has been so slow and wierd.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,