ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a computer technician.
56108293

I bought a wordperfect home/student office x7 and was sent a

Customer Question

I bought a wordperfect home/student office x7 and was sent a card,not a disk, for a download to www.corel.com/wordperfectoem. All I get at this address is commercial sites to buy or update this version. Where do I find the site where I can actually enter my code (given on this card) to do the actual download?
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: compact Presario, windows 7
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  ChrisC replied 7 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today!

Give me just a couple of minutes to look into this for you.

Expert:  ChrisC replied 7 months ago.

Okay, it looks like the address you have is correct!

If you go to that address, it should say "Get your new Corel WordPerfect Office software here" at the top of the screen, and then have download links for all the various versions of the software. You should see the link for WordPerfect Office X8 - Home & Student Edition.

If you click that link, depending on your browser, either the download should begin automatically or it will ask you if you want to download the file. Once downloaded, you should then be able to run the installer file for the program. During installation it will prompt you for the serial number that is located on your card.

If you have any other questions on this just let me know and I'll be happy to assist you.

And before leaving this page, please use the rating box at the top of the screen to rate the answer at least 3 STARS/OK SERVICE or better so that I receive credit for assisting you.