Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I recently installed Windows 7 on a new PC. If left dormant

Customer Question

Hi... I recently installed Windows 7 on a new PC. If left dormant for more that 30 seconds I need to renter the password. How can I lengthen this interval?
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: Not much.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Only thru Windows Updates
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 month ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please follow the instructions in the link below.

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/778-power-plan-settings-change.html

Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-DlnT3LABE

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
ThanksCustomer All's well, I think.
Fred
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 month ago.

I am glad to hear that.

Thank you!

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
All's well
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 month ago.

Thank you!

S H E F I N