Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I already have a 24/7 Geek Squad account on abnother

Customer Question

I already have a 24/7 Geek Squad account on abnother computer. I want to established the same access on this one.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

The first question to ask about the details of what you are trying to get done, is:

Does your Geek Squad account allow more than one computer, multiple computers, under its coverage?

And, what is the formal name of your Geek Squad account's privilege or service offered, please? I could guess, but it would be easier for me to advise you accurately, if I knew for sure.

Let me know, please. I will continue to advise you, with that information in mind. Thanks.