Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Every time I use grammar check in WordPerfect Office x 6 it

Customer Question

Every time I use grammar check in WordPerfect Office x 6 it shuts down the program.
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: HP
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me when this problem started please

And which version of windows you are using?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It started about a week ago and I use windows 8
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Thank you

Go to the Windows 8 Start Screen and type restore point. When the search results appear click on the Settings category.

Now click on the option labeled Create a restore point and you will be brought to the System Protection tab of the System Properties control panel.

Click on the System Restore button and you will be presented with the main screen for System Restore. Now click on the Next button and you will be shown a list of available restore points that you can restore.

Select the restore point you wish to restore by left-clicking on the entry once. Use a date when this was working

Then click on the Next button at the restore point selection screen. You will now be at a screen asking if you are sure you wish to perform the restore.

Click on the Finish button. System Restore will once again ask if you are sure you wish to continue. If you are sure, please click on the Yes button.

System Restore will now reboot your computer and begin the restore process. Please be patient as this can take quite some time.

Once done, tell me if it now functions correctly please