Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

The account that I have had for over six years is now not

Customer Question

The account that I have had for over six years is now not recognized by google, and my password ***** (*****@******.***). I need access to,this account and am unable to get it. I have tried to open new accounts with no success and am frustrated by inability to communicate. I requested help last night and was charged five dollars to be told how to save passwords, (NOT APPLICABLE) HELP!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 6 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Expert:  Michelle replied 6 months ago.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

How long it has been that you are unable to get into the gmail account.

Gmail blocks and removes the account if it has not been logged in for more than 90 days.