Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

On safari in Africa. They took pictures and sent them to me.

Customer Question

On safari in Africa. They took pictures and sent them to me. I cannot pull them up. Picture says I must get permission from Google to pull the pictures up. Please help me as I I'm giving a talk soon and must have the pictures. I want to pull them up on my Kindle Fire and my Apple laptop.Thank You. Janice Montgomery
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Please try to pull the messages up again and tell me exactly what the message says

and exactly how you are trying to access them as well as from 'who/where'.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

The reason we are not able to answer directly back and forth is you put in another question as a response.

I sent it in for a refund. Please only respond here to continue. I understand you are frustrated, and being rude

is not my intention or to frustrate you further. I will help you through your issue as we communicate more with Q&A

.I see you have a Mac in your response on the other question

you put in;

How you access those pics can determine where the error is and how to resolve it

Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 month ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins

I tried to accept your request for a secure remote connection ( screen sharing ) and it said payment failed. This sometimes happens if your bank or credit card company blocks the transaction and a quick call to them will usually lift the block

For further information you can call our customer service department.

1.***-***-****

In the meantime I am sending the remote connection offer back to you to be approved when you are ready.

We can continue here written to speed up the process of your resolution while they are working on this for you

if you would like?