Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I tried to fill up my skype account, but got the Message

Customer Question

I tried to fill up my skype account, but got the Message that I has exceeded the limit for the month, so I could not fill it up. I have exceeded the limit because I am in Florida for several weeks , and have some very long Calls to Norway. I tried to fill it up first With 25USD, and then tried later With NOK 200, both were refused. My Telephone no is +47 91530795. I need urgently to have the amount filled up, and await Your assistance (by the way, if needed I got these References: 8089 0000019696587887#8226, and then 7131000036529158470
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: Tried to Call Microsoft Norway, which gave me this link
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Not that I can recall
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Are you using Skype to make calls to a normal land line phone?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
OK
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

ok, we cannot see or do anything with payments here, but what I suggest if it is urgent is to user Google Hangouts here

https://hangouts.google.com/

No software is needed, you sign in with your gmail account and then click on the + to add credit, you can add $10

The tariff is much cheaper then Skype (about 1 cent a minute) and you can then call straightaway.

I use to use Skype but switch to Google because of all the payment issues and delays, and it is much much cheaper (even free to call US from Europe) then skype.

I would advise on this as it is the only thing you can do in the short term for cheap calling

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you