Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Have lost my password and the previous technician took me to

Customer Question

have lost my password ***** the previous technician took me to a $5.00 solution, which I don't have $5.00
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have lost my password ***** the system is attempting to resend it to me through an old cell phone number no longer have access to. Then the technician that was helping me took me to a site that had to pay $5 followed by $40 at the end of the session. I don't have the money. Is there any other way I can rrecover my password
Expert:  Russell H. replied 7 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

That sounds most unfortunate.

Do you see any other means for the system (of recovering your password, or resetting it) to send you recovery information, or recovery code, or new password, etc.?