Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Total frustration! over 30 minutes this AM with someone

Customer Question

total frustration! over 30 minutes this AM with someone named "KEN"...with his accent, no one in his family is named Ken...this evening on phone with a lady....over 20 minutes...she excused herself fo "check something" and we were disconnected...assuming she just wearied of trying...on a 3rd attempt, waited 9 minutes before I could speak with "Ann"....all "given" names....she referred me to this site Password ***** Support.juno.com ALL I WANT IS TO RESET MY PASSWORD...the one (s) I submit are rejected...... apparently juno does not have my current AMEX number, but the account is current.... a song: Have I stayed too long at the fair? comes to mind... have i stayed too long at Juno? you are my last sesort....respond please...thnx. gm
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: yes, and they will not give me the number of the AMEX card they are billing....all I want to do is to get my password ***** interestingly, I am on the PC at the house...I can go to a different room and access my email on my laptop...weird..
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: NO
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes, tell him i am 80+, cranky and hard of hearing :-(
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
still stumped and steamed! I went to the site as instructed...wanting to reset my ( forgotten and rejected by Juno) password ***** was ASKED TO ENTER MY PASSWORD...Which you rejected.........tried and failed...not me, YOU! give me a temporary password. or something...now, please...pleading, groveling, etc...gm
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

Hi there. My name is***** there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. I'm really sorry that you've had such a frustrating experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. I agree that it is most interesting that you can access Juno email on your laptop but not on your PC.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

Based on what you've told me, I believe that a SECURE REMOTE CONNECTION, where I connect to your computer work on this as you watch, would be the fastest and easiest way to resolve your issue and I have offered this as a Premium Service. I may need to connect to both the laptop and the PC to figure this out but one charge will cover remote access to both computers. This is optional, and if you choose not to do this, I will try to find a way to help you here.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
forget it! gmail, here I come!
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

Have a good evening!

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 month ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

It looks like the previous Expert is not available any more. I can continue assisting you.
I believe the problem with the password ***** be solved easily, especially since you say you can access your e-mails using your laptop. That means your Juno e-mail account is still working, only your computer uses the wrong password.

Let me know when you are available so we can work on this problem, if you still want to use your Juno account.

Regards,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 month ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 month ago.

Hello!

Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.