Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Computer expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

AS OF TODAY, ABLE TO GET THE SOUND CLOUD PART OF THE WEBCAST

Customer Question

AS OF TODAY, I AM NOT ABLE TO GET THE SOUND CLOUD PART OF THE WEBCAST TEACHINGS. IS IT MY COMPUTER?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 month ago.

Today there was a large cyber attack on many websites including sound cloud. The outage of these sites is not affecting all users however it is affecting many. Here is an article about it:

https://techcrunch.com/2016/10/21/many-sites-including-twitter-and-spotify-suffering-outage/

This should all be resolved shortly so I would suggest you keep trying and services should be back up as normal soon.

If you need more help please let me know.

Thanks,

Chris

Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 month ago.

The issue is not on your computer. Thousands if not millions of people have been affected by the website outages. What I would suggest is that if you go to soundcloud and it does not load hold the CTRL button on the keyboard and press F5. This will force the computer to load a fresh version of the site. It should be back up by now.