Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

In my yahoo contacts I have 13 Reply to Comment, each on has

Customer Question

in my yahoo contacts I have 13 Reply to Comment, each on has a different thing below it, this one is gt40hfs7sy000zg5ijjcrho2soozp9
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: old one
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: just in my MacAffee
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: just that if I don't need them, I would like to delete them
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Barun replied 1 month ago.

Hi, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

It looks like you might have inadvertently added some comment notification emails from Facebook (or some other social network) to your Yahoo contacts, so you may safely delete them from your contacts now. To do, tick the checkbox next to these contacts, one after the other, and then click "Delete" at the top. This should do it.

If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly take a moment to click on (and submit) one of the five stars at the top of this page to rate my service. Thank you.