Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have been a paying member for some 15 years or so. I have

Customer Question

I have been a paying member for some 15 years or so. I have not used the service for sometime now, but I kept paying for it each month. Now when I try to get into my account, it will not let me and I am not sure I have the correct password, as it has been changed several times. Also, it keeps throwing me back and asking me to JOIN, even though I have paid each and every month. Also looks like some of the information I entered is gone. Can you please help me?
Irma Nell Haris
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 month ago.

Hello, and Thank You for choosing JustAnswer.com
My name is ***** ***** I am reviewing your question now, please stand by for 1 or 2 minute for reply.

I would like to help you get back into your account, but to do that, and NOT compromise yoru information, i have to do this SID BY SIDE with you.

The only way to do that is to connect to your computer.......and help y ou through the process.

Let me know when you are ready to continue on this.