Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I had a virus, and finally got it gone after several

Customer Question

I had a virus, and finally got it gone after several programs and attepmts. I am running a Lenovo P400, Win 10 x64 and keep getting errors. I have run a program called reimage several times and it seems to have fixed most of the errors. But still not running quite right. The boot says I am not on a Lenovo, and then says if I am to contact support re: Lenovo Service Bridge.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Lenovo? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: Upgraded from Wiin 7 to 8 to 10 home. Lenovo P400
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: IDK, I have been working on it for several days, and it still is not running correctly. I think I tried to reinstall but it won't take. Says I am already running the latest version of Win 10. Some updates were installed around when I started my pro blems, but don't remember if it was before or after.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have a clip of the message I am getting, how can I attach that?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 3 months ago.

Hello, how are you?

One of the problems you do have is Reimage itself, it's a scam program, there are dozens of websites on how to remove the program itself:

http://botcrawl.com/how-to-remove-the-reimage-virus-and-uninstall-reimage-pc-repair/

I can connect with you remotely and take a look if you are not tech savvy, otherwise I can give you instructions via chat.