Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Je dois réinitialiser chrome, internet, mozarilla firefox

Customer Question

je dois réinitialiser chrome, internet, mozarilla firefox etc!
comment faire?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Can you explain the issue in English like are you trying to reset Internet explorer,Mozilla Firefox and Google chrome ?

Sincerely,

Expert:  John replied 1 month ago.

It seems like you had opened new question to reply back to me,please reply to me using this page.

Note: - Please reply using the box below

Thanking you,

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I opened table of configuration and then well I don't remember very well
Expert:  John replied 1 month ago.

I am not clear.Is this issue regarding opening a online file on a web browser mentioned above?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It seems I opened chrome (by chance) well I am not really familiar with this. Help me if you can
Expert:  John replied 1 month ago.

I am not clear of the issue you are facing so can you explain what you are trying to do?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I think it is more a kind of meting to date
Expert:  John replied 1 month ago.

Ma'am i believe you are not seeing my above replies so i will ask again are you trying to open a online files on Internet explorer,Chrome or Firefox ?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
You are still there? Very simply, I see my invoice informed by server, bu it is impossible to open the specified / detailed invoice!
Expert:  John replied 1 month ago.

Do you know what file format it is,Is it a excel file ?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It is my server who informs me of the amount and the date of the invoice! But I can not enter the specified invoice!!
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No, it is send by windows live mail
Expert:  John replied 1 month ago.

OK i am still confused so may i access your PC and check it directly in your computer.It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that i can send you the offer for doing remote assistance.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Windows Live Mail ( together with all the other mails)
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Please access!!
Expert:  John replied 1 month ago.

Thank you.

To do remote support please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=697dbd36-135a-45cc-9dfb-92e31fd75d8d that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

Expert:  John replied 1 month ago.

I haven't got the access to your computer, is there any problem opening the link i gave or running the remote support tool (Elisnore Screen Connect Client)?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
THIS IS A FRAUDE! i ask you to immediately refound my account with € 40 !!
Expert:  John replied 1 month ago.

This is not a fraud,who told you this is fraud i only tried to help.

Ma'am this is justanswer which is a paid Q&A and Tech support providing site. We do not have any tie up with any companies but we can also help you fix the issue you are facing. We have been online for the past 10 years and we have A+ rating from Better Business Bureau which you can check using this link http://ww2.justanswer.com/about-us Please let me know whether you want to continue with our tech support.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am not sure that you will be able to help me! Up to now you were only CONFUSED and now you want me to agree to a supplementary payment of € 39. No, look for another fool!! I will send this printed conversation for contrôle!
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
System € 40 was only payable in case of entire satisfaction!
Expert:  John replied 1 month ago.

I didn't charge any additional amount.I was confused because you aren't giving a clear picture of the file opening issue that is why i offered remote support to see it directly to get a clear picture.If you do not want to continue then its OK i will request customer service to close this question and refund the amount.

Sincerely,

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I would like to receive your answer. Thank you in advance
Expert:  John replied 1 month ago.

I told you i do not know what type of file you are opening that is why i offered remote support to check it directly,If you want me to help you allow me to access your computer and check it.

Let me know.

Expert:  John replied 1 month ago.

I still didn't get connected to your PC so without seeing the issue i cannot understand the issue you are facing and provide the solution for it.I will cancel this remote session and open this to other experts so that they can try to help.

Sincerely,

Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 month ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins