IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

Trying to figure out how to contact uber if I need it. I am

Customer Question

Trying to figure out how to contact uber if I need it. I am the least tech person I know. Please help
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 month ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 month ago.

To confirm, you want to know how to contact Uber to request a ride, or you want to contact the Uber customer service?

Let me know,

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
What if I do not have a smart phone. Is there a telephone number I can call?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 month ago.

Uber doesn't have a telephone number you can call and request a ride. Both the riders and drivers can use the Uber app for smartphone to get in touch.

For people without a smartphone, there is an alternative way - you can call Uber (request a ride) using a computer or any other device that can access the Internet. This will work just fine for older phones (non-smartphones) that can access the Internet via the built-in web browser.

All you need to do is open a web browser and go to this web address:

m.uber.com

There you can sign in to an existing Uber account and request a ride. In case you don't have an Uber account, you can create one on this web page:

https://get.uber.com/sign-up/

So, the only available choices you have with Uber is to use either the Uber smartphone app or the Uber mobile web page (m.uber.com).

Here is a demonstration video on how the Uber mobile web page works:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INYC0gPOA8A

If there is anything else I can help you with, let me know.

Regards,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 month ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

If you don't require further assistance, please take a moment to rate my assistance by clicking on the stars located in the upper right corner of the page.

Thanks,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 month ago.

Hello!

Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.