Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  7+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.

I recently purchased a Lenovo ideapad 110 and today for the

I recently purchased a Lenovo ideapad 110 and today for the first time I am wanting to access the CD drive and cannot find how to open it
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your IdeaPad?
Customer: 110
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hi, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

The Lenovo Ideapad 110 does not come with a CD/DVD drive built in by default, but is added as an optional feature if specifically requested for. Please check out the following image now:

If you see this drive at the right edge of your laptop, you may press the Eject button there at the middle to eject the drive; however, if you do not see this drive, that indicates that your laptop did not come with the CD/DVD drive built in.

However in that case, you may purchase an external USB CD/DVD drive for your needs from the following reseller:

If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly take a moment to click on (and submit) one of the five stars at the top of this page to rate my service. Thank you.