ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a computer technician.

Sorry as this is a less than stellar request. Where can I

Customer Question

Sorry as this is a less than stellar request. Where can I buy a box for a Microsoft Lumia 950? My Husband who is normally almost perfect, made the decision to tear up the box mentioned and throw the majority of the box away! Please help. I visited an AT&T store to no avail.
Lynn Saylor
(###) ###-####
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  ChrisC replied 9 days ago.

Hi Lynn, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer.

Just so I'm clear, you're wanting the actual box that the phone comes in when you purchase it from the store? Is that right?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.

That would be correct.

Expert:  ChrisC replied 9 days ago.

Okay, thanks Lynn.

I really don't mean to be the bearer of bad news, but unfortunately the only way to get another box would be to buy another Lumia 950. The boxes are simply not sold or supplied by themselves. Each box has a sticker on it with information such as SIM and IMEI information that is specific to that particular phone.

The only other option for you would be to find someone who has the phone with the box and who would be willing to sell the box by itself, but as you have already looked on Amazon, eBay, etc I assume that you didn't find much in the used market.

I do wish I had a better answer for you. Let me know if you have any other questions on this.

Otherwise, please just use the rating box at the top of the screen to rate my service to close our session out for now.

Expert:  ChrisC replied 8 days ago.

Hi again Lynn, did you have any other questions on this?

If not, please rate the answer to close the question out.