Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

E-mail says "authentication failed (yahoo) I can not send

Customer Question

E-mail says "authentication failed (yahoo) I can not send and have it go through.
Marie Webb
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 month ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Jason, I have had a heck of a time getting to you as this site won't let you get past signing up for membership. I t started me on that path by saying it needed a good faith offer of five dollars to continue. When I said ok it changed to membership of $48. Really bad stuff!!!
My Yahoo email says authentication failed(yahoo) I don't get emails nor can I send.
Help!!!

You are charged the full amount of the question after I respond. You are always eligible for a refund, if I can't fix the problem. Do you wish to continue or do you wish for me to send up a refund request?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Internet explorer

I am not understanding. I asked you a question and your response was, "Internet explorer."

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
request a refund

Okay, thank you. I will do that now.