technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant
Experience:  20 years experience. B.S. Computer Science
65369237

Cannot not print from Lenovo PC to Konica Minolta C554e. The

Cannot not print from Lenovo PC to Konica Minolta C554e. The PC pings the printer ok and the printer's test page shows the document printing but the page does not come out on the printer. The printer is setup with a LAN connection. This is the only printer that will not work for this PC. Can you get this printer to print?

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am not at that site now can we scheduled for later this afternoon?

yes, just come back here to reply when you're ready

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Do you use teamviewer? I am at the PC now
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Are u receiving my message?

sorry yes, I'm available now sent offer

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am at the church right now. Is there anyone that can look at this issue now?

Hello, and thank you for using this service.

I will help you now.

You mentioned you were looking for a remote connection , which would be the most effective way to solve this problem. If you want me to connect now, please accept the offer for service I am sending.

If not, please tell me what version of windows you are running. 7,8,or 10. Thank You.

technicalcat, Consultant
Experience: 20 years experience. B.S. Computer Science
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
What is needed to start the remote logon
Lenovo Desktop windows 10
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Is there anyone on-line?

Thank You. You have requested remote assistance,, so I can connect and fix for you while you watch and communicate with me. I'm currently connected with one other customer, but will connect with you as soon as I am finished. Estimate time. About 10-15 minutes. Please standby for reply from me when ready. Your patience is very appreciated.

Please click on the link below, and follow the instructions to connect with me. The program you will download and run is called ELSINORE. It may take a few minutes to see me after running the remote program. Please OK/Approve any warning or messages to allow the remote to run.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=6a19dea8-5bc2-4ccc-b0cd-ffb97a017104

We seem to have been disconnected. as discussed, please let me know if you are able to provide a download, or get a disk with the latest completely installation package for the printer. i can then reconnect and resume setting things up. thank you.