Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Over 10 years of professional experience.

Yesterday I could not get into my email. A box came up from

Customer Question

Yesterday I could not get into my email. A box came up from Google saying I had to set up a new email account. I followed all the directions and it would not accept my email address saying it was taken (mine) so I entered a new email name. So now my email is my new name and I want this canceled so I can return to my original email address. Can yo fix this?
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: Google
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Awhile back I did upgrade to Windows 10
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes. The internet does not connect when I open my computer. I have to shut it and then reboot everyday,
Submitted: 3 days ago.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I want new email address***@******.*** canceled. Can you do this? I just want to go back to***@******.***.
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 days ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

Please, send your reply below in the box. After you type your message, click the Send button.

Thank you,

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page:

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 85 and click the circle button to start the remote application.
(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)

All is working now. Thank you for your time and patience.

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page: