Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

I have just opened a skype account, paid my first monts

Customer Question

Hi I have just opened a skype account, paid my first monts premium and am at a page displaying "my account" I would like to add contact and begin. i see no where to go from here. i do not see a search icon on the upper left as scree as suggested in the help video,?????
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: please help, im obviously no a techie
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: i dont think so
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i don't think so
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please download and install the Skype program at the website below on your computer first:

https://go.skype.com/scom.download

, then open the Skype program on your computer, then sign in your Skype account. Then you can use the Skype program add contact and begin.

- If there is still any issue, please let me know if you have Windows xp, vista, or 7 or 8 or 10, or Mac computer.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Basically, you use the Skype program to message / chat / call. Please let me know if you have any trouble downloading / installing the Skype program on your computer at the website I've provided above.

; (Note: If you also use a smartphone or tablet, then on the smartphone / tablet, you can open Play Store app icon, or App Store app icon, then type / search for skype then get / install the Skype app. Then use the Skype app on your smartphone or tablet.)

- If there is still any issue, please let me know the make / model of your computer.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,

How are you? Do you still need help with the Skype issue and/or with anything else?

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,