Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  Product Developer at Computer Science Corporation
94617175

Epson XP-710, When i print a photo over the top of the photo

Epson XP-710, When i print a photo over the top of the photo are many vertical lines

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

Try the following:

• The print head nozzles may need cleaning.
  • Select a higher Quality Option or Print Quality and turn offHigh Speed mode in the Windows, Mac OS X 10.5, or 10.3 and 10.4 printer software.
  • Make sure the paper type or media type setting matches the paper you loaded.
  • Make sure the printable side of the paper is face down. It’s usually brighter or whiter.
  • With Mac OS X 10.5 (in the Print Settings pop-up menu) or10.3 and 10.4, try using Automatic mode.
  • Align the print head.
  • The ink cartridges may need replacing.
  • The printer won’t operate properly if it’s tilted or at an angle. Place it on a flat, stable surface that extends beyond the base in all directions.

Let me know how it behaves after trying this.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Turning of high speed seems to have fixed my problem thank you. I do not wish to continue with any further services. Thank you.

Would you like to pay me for my service ? If not, Do you need any help with refund ?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
THANK YOU, ***** ***** high speed seems to have corrected problem. no more comunications please.

Thank you for choosing Just Answer.

I am sorry to send you message. This would be last one from me.

Request you to take out a minute for me and provide me your valuable rating so that I get paid for my services. To rate me you need to click on stars.

Hope I could help you in best possible way. Thank you.