Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

My email address was changed from to. How did that happen? I

Customer Question

My email address was changed from***@******.*** to***@******.***. How did that happen ? I had some important things on the old e mail address. please help! I Need the old address
Juanita Anderson
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 10 days ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I cannot see any other questions for your account that you have contacted us directly.

I take it you are not able to log into your 88 address?

We may be able to use your 44 account depending on what happened to recover your gmail.

I am going to send a remote support OFFER (not mandatory, just optional)

It will allow me to send you connection steps and go into our computer with you one time only

and see what is going on and 'chat' with you there directly with instant messenger inside the program.

If you do not want that, just ignore the offer and we will continue written. If that is what you want,

please tell me:

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.