Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have written twice on line. I went into m y account and

Customer Question

I have written twice on line. I went into m y account and changed my password ***** as it wouldn't take my code. I also deleted my security question and thought another box would open up to insert another. The code I was given, after putting it in to no avail, said expired. How do I get me email address to go online and put in a proper code, a new security question and make sure it is working. I have not received a response from the forms I filled out last night. My ggogle email is not working***@******.***... showing it is offline. Help me. I am not a tech person at all.
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: Thank you
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes I wrote to messages in the box last night for help.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes I changed my password ***** and also deleted my security question thinking a new box would open.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 month ago.

Hello, and Thank You for choosing JustAnswer.com
My name is ***** ***** I am reviewing your question now, please stand by for 1 or 2 minute for reply.

The best way to help you is to be connected to yoru computer, so i can SEE what is on yoru screen, and then help you through getting your Gmail back up and running.

DO you have time now to do this?