Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I am building a blog on and I can not get the

Customer Question

I am building a blog on and I can not get the copyright footer to show on the home page. It is showing up on a second page, which seems to be landscape layout, unlike the homepage, which is portrait. I amusing the Thinker Lite theme, and here is my site
Submitted: 4 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 4 days ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Which theme you are using? Now I can see the coming soon page only and it have the footer. I am experienced in Wordpress and I hope I can help you. Please accept my additional support offer if you need help.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Oh, I thought the Coming soon feature was not working. Please wait, I will remove it. I can create a user account for you just for now, and you can fix it, that way I won't have to pay $49, ok?
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Ok, done. Shall I create a temp user acct?
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
If you can not help me please opt out ASAP, I need to ask someone else. Thx.