Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Technical Support Coach at Liberty Tax Service

Suddenly my computer has started bringkng ii e-mails without

Customer Question

Suddenly my computer has started bringkng ii e-mails without distinguishing (oruiurty, social, etc.) as it used to do. I would likke to establish my owncategories. can you tall me how to do oti?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: iMy computer is from Dell, Iam using Microsoft version 7 and my e-mail comes through Chrome/Google
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I believe some of the automatic updates came inl the last one we did was in July or thererabouts.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so. Thank you
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 9 days ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Are you referring to the gmail email account and the way it looks on your desktop?

For example, when i go to google, enter and sign in, i have 3 tabs under my 'view'

settings. Primary, Social & promotions.

Is this what you are saying you are missing?

If so, this link will show you how to change your settings, add, remove those tabs, how you see your

email in 'the order; you choose etc.

Please rate the 5 stars at the top of the page to close out this question as it is the only way i am

credited for the work done with clients. Five stars is the highest and appreciated.

Or, reply to continue if further troubleshooting is necessary.