Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Trying to set up my paypal and it it in Chinese not English.

Customer Question

hi, trying to set up my paypal and it it in Chinese not English. need to put money in the acct. please help
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 7 days ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

I can help you set it up in remote support by connecting to your computer with you, or we can continue here written

with directions and Q&A back and forth. Just ignore the offer if you want to continue written and reply by answering the

above questions.