Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

It would not accept my password which was Frontier1. I spoke

Customer Question

it would not accept my password ***** was Frontier1. I spoke with tech serv from Frontier and she was unable to get me set up with a new password. She did get me into e-mail through webmauk, just for one day so I could process what was in my account (over 60 at that time). She did suggest at the time that if I was still having trube I wud have to go thrugh Yahoo. so, here I a
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: Yahoo and Frontier are the only ones I use
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Whenever they tell me to update I do so. I am not technically proficient on the computer and rely on mydaughter to set me up but she doesn't live nearby. Is there a way for me to get a workable password.?
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you? What confuses you?
Customer: I am going back into my e-mail account to get the exact reasons they gave me for not using my password and then I will call back to see if tech support can held.
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 8 days ago.

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

Please tell me your's email id. I will try to reset it's password ***** you.