Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  CISCO certified, Microsoft proficient, computing expert.
30970729

I was upgrading windows 10 and I think thw battery must have

I was upgrading windows 10 and I think thw battery must have died before it finished. Now I can't get it to start up.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?
Customer: YOGA Tablet 2-1051F. it has windows 10 installed and I was downloading the Windows 10 anniversary upgrade.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I was in the process of doing the upgrade just mentioned.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You will need to enter recovery mode.

To do this, press and hold the Volume + button and press the round power button at the same time for approx. three seconds.

You should then be able to select Normal Startup or System Recovery from the recovery menu.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
It still will not turn on.

What is showing on the display?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Nothing, the display will not light up.

Ok, have you tried charging it?

Have you tried pressing and holding the buttons whilst it is connected to the charger?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
It's been charging for 3 days.

What happens if you just press and hold the power button?

Is there any response at all - any sound, beeping, blinking?

Hello - I see you gave me a negative rating with no explanation :(
A negative rating means I am penalized for trying to assist you. It does not process a refund of your payment.
Is there any part of my answer that you need clarification on?
I hope you reconsider the rating. Please advise and thank you for your time.
Pete.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
My previous poor rating was more intended for the site, not the Engineer. I thought I was connected to a Lenovo site. When I was getting nowhere with my problem, I realized my mistake of what site I was on. I then made sure I got on the Lenovo site and had my problem solved in less than 1 minute without the question and answer process. When I searched for Lenovo's help, I was very disappointed and upset that your site popped up before the Lenovo site did.