Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

You are -- by popping up when I need a simple answer from

Customer Question

You are -- by popping up when I need a simple answer from Yahoo.
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: Gateway-- that is not the prob. -- I have been frozen out of my account because I can't reset because no -- cell phone. and Yahoo/ and all accounts freeze you out sometimes -- but dang it my younger brother died 25 aug in a mountain biking accident and this is a bad time -- I have been down to his memorial and back -- but all of a sudden yahoo wants me to reset my password. Sorry -- to gripe -- just an unfortunate time
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Probably -- but if you can give me a phone number to Yahoo -- or somehow to contact them it would be better.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes -- I want my brother back -- besides that nothing else
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

I am sorry to hear about your brother, i can't share your pain but can only say that wherever he is would be a better place than this world we live in.

May his soul rest in peace. He would be happy to see you happy rejoicing his memories.

I would try my best to guide you in this case

Let me know that do you have access to alternate phone# ***** email id you provided at time of creating the yahoo email

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

also let me know that the yahoo email is a free one or was provided to you by your internet service provider