Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.
What is the make and model of the phone?
I need to know the make (brand name) and the model number.
I am sorry Karen but you are not answering my question.
I need to know the make (brand name) and the model number of the phone.
Thank you so much give me a moment to review the phone.
Do you have any data on the phone which you would need.
Do you want me to call you?
I am sorry Karen but you are not following my requests.
I can open this question to other experts.
Do you have any data on the phone which you would need or doing a factory reset will be ok with you
ok great, please ready all the steps carefully and perform one by one.
5. Press the Volume down button to advance the cursor until Yes is selected.
6. Press the Power button to confirm.
7. The Erase all user data and restore default settings screen appears.
8. Press the Volume down button until Yes is selected.
9. Press the Power button to confirm.
10. The device will now reset itself. Wait until the process has finished.
11. Your device now has been reset to its original factory settings.
This is the only step which will work and if you take the phone to any repair show they will only perform these steps.
You may give it a try one more time.