Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have a 2-year old Yoga 10 HD+ B8080-F tablet. There are

Customer Question

I have a 2-year old Yoga 10 HD+ B8080-F tablet. There are two problems with it, one relatively minor and the other major.
The minor problem is that the volume setting slider pops up at random and the slider moves from one extreme side to the other. The only way to get rid of it is to tilt the tablet! And it might pop up again in less than a minute.
But the major problem is that the tablet randomly reboots itself. It could happen while I'm browsing emails, and it could happen while the tablet is idle (as when I come downstairs in the morning and I note the Lenovo screen at boot up even though there was no hands-on activity all night.). It has happened as frequently as 3 times in a 10-minute span!
Everything should be up to date on the tablet per the system settings.
What can I do?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Look, I expect this to be a one-time set of questions and the ONLY charge will be a one-time $52 charge. If this is NOT the case then forget it. I do NOT want to pay for a monthly subscriptions.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

What Android OS version is on the tablet, please?