Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.

W10 says it has built in support for Brother MFC6800

Customer Question

w10 says it has built in support for Brother MFC6800 printer, but cite does not drive printer
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 12 days ago.

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please try the instructions in the link below. If you are not able to do that, please let me access your computer, so that I can help you install the driver.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!