Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I just bought a used Sony VaioVPCEB3NFX Notebook. It came

Customer Question

Hi, I just bought a used Sony VaioVPCEB3NFX Notebook. It came with Win 10 on it as well as the unending blue screen screen revolving letting me know the computer didn't start correctly, After the latest W 10 update all of my computers were frozen & unusable, except for the one laptop that I bought with w 10 on it from factory. From what I've gathered on
the Internet it's a very wide spread & extremely disruptive problem. MS pushed for people to install it. Offering it free.They didn't bother to tell buyers it didn't work on top of win 7. Their latest update messed up thousands of computers. A never ending revolving door of blue screens that ended with turning off the computer. I've searched the Internet for days for a rescue disc or recovery disc. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Sandy
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 11 days ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Expert:  Michelle replied 11 days ago.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Expert:  Michelle replied 11 days ago.

let me know what time you will be available.