Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Technical Support Coach at Liberty Tax Service
93584285

I tried to check my PayPal account and it was not accepting

Customer Question

I tried to check my PayPal account and it was not accepting my password. I was given a number and when they called me, they verified me with 4 numbers. I need my password ***** I believe it is holding up on orders I have placed.
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: No. It's my first time with you people. What do I do?
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Not that I remember. I thought my password ***** 2Granddaughters. It did not work. What am I doing wrong.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want to be able to use my PayPal account.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 5 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I am sure you have tried many things, but lets start here together:

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/accountrecovery/passwordrecovery?execution=e1s1

Go to this link above. Enter your email and then fill in the bottom characters and hit continue.

(those characters are case sensitive)

Then use the drop down to pick your method of notification such as text, email, security question, confirm your

card number etc.

This should allow you to reset and log into your paypal. If you are on a computer? Try to log out of the browser, firefox,

internet explorer, safari etc, and open another browser once you reset your password ***** confirm it 'took'.

Let me know the results, we will go from there.

If you are satisfied with the help I have provided, please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating on this page. Your feedback is important as it is the only way I am credited for assisting you. Thank you.
~Franklin

Were you able to reset your password ***** did you need further help with this issue?

The way our site works is we continue with you and reply back and forth to get a resolution,

or rate the stars at the top to close the question out with a reply you do not need further support.

~Franklin