Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I have had my hotmail email account for meany years and have

Customer Question

I have had my hotmail email account for meany years and have lost my password ***** when I click on the lost my password ***** wait for a reply it tells me I don't have sufficient information to recover your account I do not want to open another email I just want to reset my password ***** help me and also I want to thank you for your time in this most important matter.
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Tim replied 10 days ago.

Hey Rex, I', Tim.....So if am account is locked out (three bad password *****) or not used for 6 months, it will lock out. If there is not additional contact info inside the account such as another email account or a cell # that they can send a verification code to, and you do not know the challenge questions (which many people just skim through when making) there is no good news, and i hate delivering bad news, but unless you have any of the above the account can not be gained back with out a subpoena to Microsoft. And that's a no BS answer.