Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I created a new gmail account. Everytime I attempt to sign

Customer Question

I created a new gmail account. Everytime I attempt to sign in it states "it doesn't recognize my account. I can access it on my phone with no problem. But I need to access it on my PC. Please advise
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: I created this account a little over a week ago. I have tried to sign in on my PC yesterday and today and it doesn't recognize the email
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: My computer automatically updates on it's own when I shut down
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No that's it. Thank you
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?

Can you please confirm your new gmail email address?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have Windows 7.***@******.***Thank you!

Are you sure that's the exact spelling of your new gmail email address?

Can you please send an email message from your new gmail email address on your phone to another email address of yours, if any, and confirm the spelling of your new gmail email address on your other email address?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Why has my card been charged $35?? I never agreed to the plan? Please advise. I just figured out my problem. I never agreed to that? I was told that I had to put $5 (re-fundable) on my card. How do I get this off?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I was still reading. Why did they charge my card???
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I never agreed to the remote option. I was still reading. I will have to call my bank. I can't believe I trusted this site.

I'm sorry. Monthly subscription is only optional. This is a on-one-time support session per your request. And we guarantee our service, so don't worry.

- Can you please send an email message from your new gmail email address on your phone to another email address of yours, if any, and confirm the spelling of your new gmail email address on your other email address?

- Also, if you'd like to, I can connect remotely to your computer and fix the issue directly and quickly for you with a small amount as shown.

Please let me know; we guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
You'll charged my card. I'm on the phone with the bank. Please refund my card $35.00. I never accepted that offer. I was still reading.

I'm sorry. You came here and asked us for support with your email / computer issue and you provided us a deposit. I'll have our customer service contact you about the billing issue; we'll always make you will be satisfied at the end. For now, I can help you with the computer email issue, or whenever you are available. I can also help with any other computer issue you have. We guarantee our service, so don't worry. Please reply at the box below. Thank you,